With the popularity of voice assistants on the rise, it’s safe to say offerings like Bixby, Alexa and Google Assistant aren’t going anywhere, so we should be taking advantage of them. How can real estate professionals make use of voice technologies in their businesses? Should we be feeling threatened, or can agents work alongside voice technology?
On this episode, CEO and co-founder of Voiceter Pro, Miguel Berger, shares how to make the most of voice assistants.
We need to embrace technology instead of trying to fight it, and use it intelligently. -Miguel Berger
Takeaways + Tactics
- Agents can use voice assistants in every area of their businesses, from reminding us about listings and updating us on new market trends, to helping us during open houses.
- Stop thinking that new technology is a way for us to lose business; start seeing it as an advancement that can help us reach more clients.
- As agents, it’s important to adapt to voice assistant offerings, not only to make our lives easier, but to stay relevant with consumers.
At the start of this episode, we discussed how voice assistants can be used for our MLS. We shared that voice assistants are not meant to replace agents, but to help make their tasks easier and their organizations run more smoothly.
We also shared insights on:
- The language barriers faced by voice technologies
- Why agents need to know what they want before using new technology
- That agents should be educated more about voice assistants before implementing them
To see how MRED (Midwest Real Estate Data), which services around 45,000 real estate agents, brokers, and appraisers is using "Voice Assistant" click HERE. (MRED is the biggest MLS provider in the Midwest in the most densely populated area in the region: Chicagoland)
Miguel Berger is the CEO and co-founder of Voiceter Pro Inc. In addition to being involved in technology, Miguel is also a real estate industry veteran and the owner of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Tech Valley. He is a nationally recognized industry leader and forward-thinker, with a passion for new technology.
To find out more about Miguel, visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/voiceterpro
You can also email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
And call him on 518 542 5586