For the past few years, most real estate markets in North America have done relatively well. Should we be expecting that to change anytime soon? How can you continue to have a successful business if the market does become less favorable?
On this episode, we’re joined by David Osborn, co-author of the New York Times Bestseller Wealth Can’t Wait, who shares his advice for thriving even through changing market conditions.
Prepare for a dip. Nothing goes up forever, and we’ve been going up for a long time. -David Osborn
Takeaways + Tactics
- Most luxury real estate in North America is in a “neutral” to “buyers” market.
- A drop in the market is inevitable, and it’s likely to take place relatively soon.
- A pro-tax, pro-business environment is very important for the luxury market to thrive.
This episode began with David Osborn sharing his background and explaining his motivations for getting into real estate. We then discussed the amazing opportunities real estate offers, even when the market is unfavorable.
We also shared insights on:
- Staying positive and avoiding discouragement
- Why real estate will remain an important industry for years to come
- How real estate has created more millionaires than any other business, worldwide
Financial experts in every industry agree that a market crash is inevitable. However, the great news for real estate professionals is that there will always be a reason for buying or selling property. Don’t allow yourself to be discouraged.
David Osborn is an Operating Partner at Keller Williams. Having grown up with a military father and a real estate agent mother, David decided to follow in his mother’s footsteps. Like her, he hasn’t looked back since. In addition to his position at Keller Williams, David is an entrepreneur, speaker and an author. Alongside Paul Morris, David is the co-author of the New York Times Bestseller, Wealth Can’t Wait.
To find out more about David, head to www.davidosborn.com
To get his book, visit www.wealthcantwait.com
To purchase luxury specialist goods, head to www.luxuryspecialistgear.com