When dealing with luxury properties, it’s important to trust the people we do business with. How can we ensure potential clients are qualified, and won’t waste our time? What tools can we use to assist in the authentication process?
On this episode, WealthEngine Senior Client Engagement Manager, Andrew Rosenblatt and Senior Client Engagement Manager, Anna Sheehan, explain how their tool can be used to identify serious buyers.
For security purposes, you have to make sure you know who you’re opening the door to on big, luxury properties. -Michael LaFido
Takeaways + Tactics
- When an unrepresented buyer provides a bank letter or a pre-approval for a mortgage, follow up with the institution to ensure its authenticity.
- Use tools like WealthEngine to verify potential buyers. Tools like this give an in-depth report on interested parties and help agents identify serious clients.
- Take advantage of tools that identify political affiliations or special interests, so you can tailor showings to the buyers preferences and increase your chances of success.
At the start of the episode, we spoke about the importance of verifying buyers when dealing with luxury properties. After explaining how tools like WealthEngine can assist agents with qualifying buyers, we discussed why reading reports on buyers and demographics is so vital.
We also shared insights on:
- The top 10 states for millionaires
- Characteristics of millionaires in the US
- Why lifestyle attributes should be taken into account by agents
In the luxury real estate industry, it’s vital that we know and trust who we’re opening doors to. Not only does it save us from wasting valuable time, but it can also protect us. Luckily, there are tools specifically designed to make the verification process easier for agents. Take advantage of the platforms that compile relevant data, and read up on reports for the luxury market. Education is crucial to success, and by expanding our knowledge as much as possible, we can boost our self-confidence.
Andrew Rosenblatt is the National Inside Sales Manager at WealthEngine, a platform dedicated to wealth screening and research. To contact Andrew directly, email him on email@example.com. You can also find him on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/annasheehan1
Anna Sheehan is the Senior Client Engagement Manager at WealthEngine. She has rich experience in research, and brings her expertise to clients in every interaction. To connect with Anna on Linkedin, head to https://www.linkedin.com/in/annasheehan1
To find out more about WealthEngine, and to take advantage of their resources and reports, visit https://www.wealthengine.com/.
Click HERE to download the Luxury Millennial Wealth Report.
Get the general/graphic version of the Millennial Wealth Report HERE.
And click HERE to get a copy of the Millionaire Report.
To purchase luxury specialist goods, head to www.luxuryspecialistgear.com