The most important skills when it comes to successfully selling luxury properties are branding and creating powerful marketing strategies tailored to each unique property. What is the process of determining the best marketing strategy for each luxury property? How do we play to our strengths? How do we build an authentic brand?
On this episode, Markus Canter, Berkshire Hathaway luxury property director and co-founder and CEO of St. James + Canter Luxury Real Estate, shares on how we can reverse engineer the perfect marketing strategy for our luxury properties.
It’s important to analyze the best media to reach your buyer. --Markus Canter
Takeaways + Tactics:
- California is the most sought after market. 82 out of the top 117 listed luxury properties in the country are located there.
- When it comes to marketing luxury properties, it’s not about any exposure, it’s about the right kind of exposure targeted towards the buyer you want.
- It’s important to establish yourself as a top agent in your demographic, become an expert, offer value and be the best at every level you’re working at. Give the white glove treatment to all your clients and you’ll become known for it.
At the start of the show, Markus shared on what makes Los Angeles such a great market for real estate. Next, he talked about how to reverse engineer the thought process when you take on luxury properties, and the marketing strategy his team used for a property that Frank Sinatra once owned. We also talked about how to create quality video content.
We also discussed:
- How to play to your strengths
- The importance of being an authentic brand
- How to create a white glove experience for clients
Markus is the co-founder and CEO of St. James + Canter Luxury Real Estate, and the head of company strategy and luxury business development. He is also the Luxury Properties Director and Founding Director at New Homes Division for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in Beverly Hills. Markus is well-known as a leader in representing buyers and sellers of luxury properties. For more information, send an email to email@example.com.