Those of us in real estate must use adapt and evolve in our use of technology in order to remain relevant and serve our clients. How can we best cater to the needs of high-profile clients? In what ways can we leverage technology to help us? How can we innovate our practices to meet the needs of our business? In this episode, CEO of United Real Estate Holdings LLC, Dan Duffy, shares how he uses a combination of technology and internal evaluation to lead a successful real estate corporation.
The winning solution is when you innovate from the inside as opposed to coming from the outside. –Dan Duffy
Takeaways + Tactics
- We need to determine who our buyer is and create our sale around that persona. It is impossible to market a property that ticks the boxes for everyone, cater to those who would be most likely to be attracted to it.
- We must make clients aware of all their options from the get-go. This can help build trust and show that we’re working with their best interest in mind.
- Auctioning services can be valuable to both clients and agents. Clients can bring their asset to the market at a certain time, clear it, and convert it into cash. Also, agents can significantly impact their transaction value.
On this episode, we discuss some of the businesses that operate under the United Real Estate Group. Dan Duffy explains how and why these sections of the company came to be, and how they have positively impacted the success of the business.
We also shared insights on:
- The shift from a seller’s market to a buyer’s market
- How strategy is moving towards technology in real estate
- How to manage high profile clients
Our role in real estate is to understand and cater to the needs of our clients. This can be achieved in numerous ways, most importantly by being transparent about options with clients, utilizing tools like technology to our advantage, and being aware of our buyer’s persona so that we can effectively make targeted sales. When we develop from the inside while considering the current market and climate, we become geared for success in our industry.
Dan Duffy is the CEO of United Real Estate Holdings LLC (Group), a real estate services and franchise holding company operating multiple businesses under its "United" trade name. Dan spent nearly 20 years focused on serving clients in a number of senior executive positions. Most recently he served as the President and CEO of a two-time Microsoft Global Partner of the Year and Largest Global Microsoft Business Solutions Partner, with over 25 offices on three continents serving 12,000 clients in 48 countries. Learn more about United Real Estate at https://www.unitedrealestate.com/