When finding leads and trying to generate new business, time is of the utmost importance. How can we make the most of our limited time? Are there any solutions for those wanting to work smarter, not harder? On this episode, I talk with best-selling author, Angel Tucker, to answer these questions and more.
Understanding personality types is like a crystal ball that allows us to see what the client needs.- Angel Tucker
Takeaways + Tactics
- By identifying a potential client’s mental state, you can gain their trust early on.
- Pay attention to audio and visual clues to help ascertain someone’s personality type.
- Understanding personality types will help you in business, but also in your personal life as well.
At the start of the show, Angel emphasized the importance of paying attention to personality types. She then took a more in-depth look at the four main personality types. Fitting into the DISC acronym, these types include Dominant, Inspiring, Supportive and Curious individuals.
We also shared insights on:
- How each personality group experiences the same event differently.
- Why tweaking your approach to suit people’s needs based on their personality types is necessary.
- The importance of disclosing your personality type to others
Regardless of industry, one constant factor in business is the presence of human beings. Humans are a diverse species and it goes without saying that their psychological makeups differ. While this can certainly be overwhelming for the person who needs to find leads amongst the chaos, you can take advantage of it. Identify your clients’ needs and act accordingly- you’ll find better solutions for everyone you encounter and make the most of your time in the process.
Angel is a speaker and the Best-Selling Author of the book Stop Squatting With Your Spurs On! The Power to Read People, Get What You Want, and Communicate Without Pain. Go to https://personalityprofiles.org/ for more information.