Many agents don’t start out in real estate and have to go through the process of reinventing themselves and starting from scratch, and others are trying to reinvent themselves within the industry. What do we need to reinvent ourselves successfully? How does getting out of our comfort zone help our growth? How should we deal with disruptions? In this episode, Dustin Mathews discusses the role reinventing ourselves plays in our success, as well as how we can set ourselves apart with creative gifting.
You should be disrupting yourself like big companies do so that you can get to that next level in your business. -Dustin Mathews
Takeaways + Tactics
- The most important thing to have when reinventing ourselves is people who support us. We need a person or a team to guide us or simply listen to us so that we can be accountable and get out of our own heads.
- In order to grow, we have to step outside of our comfort zone. When we do, it opens up new opportunities.
- We need to not only embrace disruptions but run towards them. By doing so we get more familiar with dealing with change, and we become better at it.
On this episode Dustin Mathews explains which elements we need in order to go through the process of reinventing ourselves successfully. We also discussed how sending creative and thoughtful gifts to prospects and clients can make you stand out from everyone else.
We also shared insights on:
- Why we need people who support and guide us
- How stepping out of our comfort zone helps us grow
- The importance of embracing disruptions
Reinventing ourselves and stepping out of our comfort zone is a part of life that we all need to go through. When we reinvent ourselves we need to be able to slow down and have a grounded person or team of people that can support and guide us. In order to grow we must embrace disruptions so that we can get better and better at dealing with this inevitable part of life. By reinventing ourselves and facing disruptions, we give ourselves room to grow and become successful.
Dustin Mathews is the Chief Education Officer at WealthFit, a company disrupting the financial education space and leading ordinary people to lives of wealth. Dustin is also the host of the popular "Get WealthFit!" Show and is a best-selling author. He has interviewed and shared the stage with athletes, business celebrities, movie producers and titans of business such as Danica Patrick, Cal Ripken Jr., Kevin Harrington, Robert Kiyosaki, Jesse Itzler, Shannon Miller, Dave Meltzer and many others. Dustin’s ventures have been featured by Forbes, Entrepreneur, USA Today and INC Magazine. He also received recognition by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for codifying a process for creating and selling products and service, Irresistible Offer Architecture®.