There are very few luxury agents that do any type of custom video content because they fear the expense. How does this misconception lead to missed opportunities? Why is it so important to have video content in your marketing plan? How do you demonstrate your expertise and educate your database? On this episode, we are joined by Vyral Marketing founder, Frank Klesitz, who shares how video can boost your business.
If you’re not demonstrating your expertise, you’re really not spending time with people and letting them get to know you. -Frank Klesitz
Takeaways + Tactics
- The KPI you should be tracking is people watching videos, consuming your podcasts, and reading your blogs.
- Many people have the false idea that you have to spend ridiculous amounts of money on video.
- Lighting is going to be an issue no matter what camera you use.
At the start of the show, we talked about the power of short video updates to your database, and Frank shared his own experience in luxury real estate. We also talked about why having a lot of visuals on Facebook is so powerful, and why your aim shouldn’t just be to send out content.
We also discussed:
- The biggest misconception people have about video content
- How to educate and show people that you have expertise
- Why you don’t need a super expensive camera to get quality video content
Rounding up your contacts, reconnecting with your database, and letting them know you’re selling real estate isn’t a new concept; but you have to take it further. It’s not just about people seeing your image, it’s about them actually spending time with you. By building a wealthy stock of video content, you give yourself instant credibility and play into the power that videos have in conversion.
Frank is an entrepreneur, marketer, coach, and real estate investor who built the company Vyral Marketing which serves a wide range of professional services companies around the country. For more information on what Vyral Marketing can do for your business visit getvyral.com.